An upcoming webinar hosted by the National Pharmaceutical Council (NPC) will discuss a range of pricing-related issues for COVID-19 drugs.
The online event, set to begin 3:30 p.m. EST July 14, will offer key insights from a panel of industry experts.
- Peter Bach, MD, MAPP, Director, Center for Health Policy and Outcomes, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Robert W. Dubois, MD, PhD, Chief Science Officer, National Pharmaceutical Council
- Sarah K. Emond, MPP, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Institute for Clinical and Economic Review
- Craig Garthwaite, PhD, MPP, Herman R. Smith Research Professor in Hospital and Health Services, an Associate Professor of Strategy, and the Director of the Program on Healthcare, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Peter K. Neumann, ScD, Director, Center for the Evaluation of Value and Risk in Health at the Institute for Clinical Research and Health Policy Studies at Tufts Medical Center; Professor of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine
For more information, click here.