This report addresses the following questions:
- How do access restrictions for multiple myeloma drugs differ across markets and why?
- Which clinical trial comparators and outcomes are necessary for approval and uptake in each market?
- What impact, if any, will value assessment tools have on US reimbursement patterns?
- When and where are risk-sharing agreements useful in gaining market access?
- What are US and EU payers’ and physicians’ opinions on monoclonal antibodies Darzalex and Empliciti?
- What effect will generic bortezomib have on the pricing and reimbursement of multiple myeloma drugs in the US and EU markets?
Find more information and order your copy here. (Source: ResearchandMarkets, May 2016)