Modern Healthcare is still accepting nominations for its Top 25 Women Leaders program, but the Dec. 7 nomination deadline is rapidly approaching.
The award, according to Modern Healthcare, honors high-achieving female executives throughout the health care industry who are “leading change and guiding healthcare delivery improvement across the country.”
To be eligible for a nomination, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Currently serves in role that is senior vice president or higher;
- Must work at a physician organization, hospital, insurer, home health organization, government, research organization, vendor or supplier organization;
- Has a proven track record in promoting gender equity in the C-suite, such as hiring/promoting female leaders or serving as reference for candidates for leadership positions
- Serves as a mentor to the next generation of leaders; and
- Demonstrated significant achievements in helping their organization exceed strategic/financial/clinical goals.
To find out more, visit Modern Healthcare’s website by clicking here.