A special report launched by MMIT aims to provide guidance on value-based contracting discussion with evidence-based insights. Some key highlights:
- Payer organization insights on how they manage VBA to improve pharma discussions and VBA contract designs
- Critical factors for successful VBA contracts
- Payer engagement with VBA’s by number and type
- 50 commercial payers, 30 medicare payers representing 75% covered lives in this population.
- Includes suggested metrics to measure outcomes, factors to consider with self- vs fully-insured plans, and case studies on how to prepare for a VBA contracting discussion with a payer, as well as success factors and areas to avoid.
Read the full report here.
Source: (MMIT, Special Report on Value-Based Agreements between Payers and Manufacturers, August 12, 2020)