The American Medical Writers Association is offering a July 18 webinar focused on offering writing professionals an introduction to the growing field of health economics and outcomes research.
The online event is scheduled to kick off at 1 p.m. EST. Presenting for the event are Beth Lesher and Catherine O’Connor Mirvis.
Participants will learn the basics of HEOR and some useful tips to bolster the skillset of both technical and nontechnical medical writers.
According to the event website, topics covered will include:
- HEOR overview (What is HEOR? Why is it growing?
- Real-world evidence and patient-reported outcomes
- Payer/HTA-focused writing
- Types of HEOR content (AMCP and global value dossiers, literature reviews, economic models, manuscripts, review articles)
- What’s the future of HEOR? Will it be different in different markets?
For additional information and registration details, click here.