Each year, Aetion participates in the International Conference on Pharmacoepidemiology & Therapeutic Risk Management, or ICPE, a global gathering of scientific leaders from across biopharma, regulatory agencies, academia, and technology.
This year, ICPE has gone virtual, but we are hosting an A-Team Q&A with Aetion science leaders on Tuesday, September 22, at 10:00 a.m. EDT/4:00 p.m. CET, to recreate ICPE’s spirit of scientific collaboration and discussion.
We’ll have authors and presenters of the following studies on the line, who will share more about their research and answer questions. This is an audience-driven discussion, so we encourage you to bring questions related to these posters and presentations:
- Review of oncology real-world comparator arm submissions in support of effectiveness claims in 2019 FDA original approvals reveals label-grade real-world study best practices
- Metabolic surgery and cardiovascular benefits: The consequence of information bias in an EHR-based real-world evidence study
- Comparing methods for annualized costs measured over variable follow-up time
- A neural-network driven longitudinal propensity score for evaluation of drug treatment effects
- Caliper considerations for propensity score matching used for regulatory decisions
- Developing a structured process to identify a fit-for-purpose data framework
- Assessing fit-for-purpose: Surrogate endpoints and clinically important outcomes in Japanese real-world data source in type-2 diabetes