The International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) is offering a March 22 webinar on what it has identified as the top 10 trends in health economics and outcomes research.
The webinar is set to begin at 12 noon EST.
ISPOR identified the following key trends:
- Drug pricing and spending
- Universal health coverage and access equity
- Real-world evidence
- Aging population
- Price transparency
- Big data
- Value assessment frameworks
- Health care decision making in low-income countries
- Personalized/precision medicine
- Unhealthy behaviors
“2019 is shaping up to be another significant year for HEOR, as payers and consumers balance the introduction of new, innovative health technologies, increasing healthcare costs, and the impact of healthcare decisions,” ISPOR states.
To register for ISPOR’s webinar, click here.
To read ISPOR’s trend report, click here.