The International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) announced nine new short courses slated for its upcoming meeting in Copenhagen, Denmark, set to kick off Saturday, Nov. 2.
ISPOR in an email says the courses “cover the latest hot topics in the field and were developed by global experts.”
The nine courses are:
- US Payers—Understanding the Healthcare System
- Fitting the Structure to the Task- Choosing the Right Dynamic Simulation Model to Inform Decisions about Healthcare Delivery
- Health State Utility (HSU) Recommendations for Identification and Use of HSU Data in Cost-Effectiveness Modeling
- Why All the Hype? Nordic Data Explained
- Digital Real-World Evidence Generation Approaches in Rare Diseases and Oncology
- Market Access & Value Assessment of Medical Devices
- Probabilistic Graphical Models with OpenMarkov, an Open-Source Tool
- Creating Natural, Flexible Models with DICE Simulation
- Mapping to Estimate Utility Values from Non-Preference-Based Outcome Measures—Part 2
To learn more, click here.