The International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research (ISPOR) is now accepting nominations for its upcoming Scientific Awards which will be presented during its upcoming meeting set for May 18-22 in New Orleans.
According to an email, individuals must send in their nominations by Friday, Feb. 8.
The Scientific Awards are:
- Avedis Donabedian Lifetime Achievement Award;
- ISPOR Marilyn Dix Smith Leadership Award;
- ISPOR Bernie J. O’Brien New Investigator Award;
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research Excellence – Methodology Award; and
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research Excellence – Application Award.
To learn more about the nomination requirements for each award, click here.