IQVIA had previously held 60% of Q2 Solutions and has since acquired the remaining 40% from Quest Diagnostics in a $760 million deal. Q2 Solutions leadership, structure, name, and employees are expected to remain unchanged. Q2 is a leading clinical laboratory services organization.
According to Q2 Solutions CEO Brian O’Dwyer, “Q2 Solutions leads the industry in their scientific capabilities, providing early engagement support to clients during the design process of their development programs,” adding “It also has a heavy emphasis on innovation, working with clients to create and provide flexible solutions to dynamic changes across the spectrum of laboratory services supporting drug development.” Read more here.
(Source: Jenni Spinner, Outsourcing-Pharma.com, 4/5/2021)