Evidera’s biannual publication, Evidence Forum, explores the pressing scientific, strategic, and operational challenges of the current healthcare environment. The fall issue covers a variety of topics including innovative ways to adapt to the shifting landscape of drug development in the context of COVID-19 while understanding and accounting for the needs of industry stakeholders. Articles in this issue include:
- COVID-19 Symptom Reports: Comparing and Contrasting Three Groups of Patients
- An Initial Framework to Describe and Classify Integrated Scientific Advice Procedures: Trends and Developments
- Health Technology Assessment During the COVID-19 Pandemic: An Update and Recommendations for Moving Forward
- Post-Marketing Safety Registries: What, When, Why, and How?
- Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs: Where Are We Now?
Read more here.