Amyrt Pharma’s Myalept is the most expensive pharmacy drug at $71,306 per month, according to a GoodRx report which ranks the 20 most expensive pharmacy drugs in the U.S.
According to the report, the top five most expensive drugs are:
- Amryt Pharma’s Myalept, $71,306/month;
- Horizon Therapeutics’ Ravicti, $55,341/month;
- EMD Sorono’s Mavenclad, $53,730/month;
- Horizon Therapeutics’ Actimmune, $52,777/month; and
- Dompé’s Oxervate, $48,498/month.
To read FiercePharma’s report on GoodRx’s tally, click here.