Salomé de Cambra, MD, MBA
What is your HE-Artist talent or skill? Please describe.
Oil painting, I also play guitar (I am no good at guitar but I enjoy it so much).
Do you have a website where we can learn more?
How long have you been doing this?
Since ever. More intensively since 2010.
Why did you start doing this?
Good question. No idea. Maybe, it’s just an attempt to capture emotions and perpetuate the memory.
What makes you love doing this?
I just enjoy it. But I enjoy many other activities as well.
What is your current job?
P&R and Market Access freelance consultant.
How long have you been working in the field of health economics and outcomes research?
I am an MD (subspecialized Public Health) and an MBA (Columbia Business School). I am not a Health Economist, but I have been involved in HEOR projects and similar since 1993.
And now, a few questions just for fun!
- What was your favorite food when you were a child?
Barbeque. Spinach caneloni. I’ve always loved food.
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod or musical device?
Nuages, All of Me, Sambra Dorao (Django, Paco de Lucia, Stochelo Rossenberg and etc.).
- What sound do you love?
- If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
I’m well known for my parties and other leisure events. I would like to organize a Gypsy party with lots of jazz musicians. This would be a big, big, big one (maybe this summer, but I’m not sure). Otherwise, I will organize a smaller party with some musician friends, in June 21 on the terrace of my apartment.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
I would love to have a mentor, but a name does not occur to me.
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I would love to have lived in the 1920’s.
- If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
Oran Pamuk, Leonardo da Vinci, Vinicius de Moraes, Neruda.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money?