As part of its “State of Care: Patient Access and Affordability” event, The Atlantic pulled together key perspectives to discuss the costs associated with staying healthy in the U.S.
The full discussion, which was held May 23 in Washington, has been published online to watch free of charge.
- Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb;
- America’s Health Insurance Plans CMO Richard Bankowitz;
- Center for Value-Based Insurance Design Director Mark Fendrick;
- National Psoriasis Foundation COO Leah McCormick Howard; and
- American Diabetes Association Senior Vice President of Government Affairs and Advocacy LaShawn McIver.