Real-world evidence (RWE) and how it could impact randomized clinical trials (RCTs) will take center stage during an upcoming webinar being offered by eyeforpharma.
The webinar is set to begin 9:30 a.m. EST Tuesday, July 23.
- Sebastian Schneeweiss, professor of medicine and epidemiology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School;
- Jeremy Rassen, co-founder, president and CSO, Aetion;
- Stephen Motsko, senior director pharmacoepidemiology, Eli Lilly and Co;
- Brian Bradbury, executive director of the Center for Observational Research, Amgen; and
- Paul Simms, chairman, eyeforpharma.
To learn more about this upcoming webinar, click here.