CBI’s 12th Real-Time Benefit Check & ePrior Authorization Summit provides attendees with an understanding of key issues and developments in electronic patient services, including electronic benefit verification, real-time benefit verification, prior authorizations health records and prescribing services.
Gain critical insights and strategies to improve patient access:
- Examine how to configure interoperability in a local/regional health setting and recent efforts within the FHIR/HL7 standards
- Hear how to streamline electronic benefit verifications and prior authorization solutions into a hub model
- Discuss clinical and operational factors to consider when implementing portal PA solutions with medical specialty drugs
- Understand the implementation steps needed to achieve real-time benefit verification
- Address considerations for enrollment standards in hubs and specialty pharmacies
- Facilitate efficient information exchange between key stakeholders, including manufacturers, health plans, health systems, PBMs and physicians