The 2020 Virtual ARM will continue to offer what thousands of attendees have come to expect and anticipate annually − new research, innovative methods, and robust discussions about the impact of health services research on health policy and practice.
Join Us To:
- Learn about the latest evidence across a broad range of health and health care topics.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in current and future research.
- Deepen your understanding of the most pressing research policy issues and the challenges confronting health systems.
- Strengthen your career and educational experience.
What to Expect Virtually:
- More than 70 hours of content! Featuring 8 live presentations with real-time Q&A and 70+ on-demand panel sessions – based on 21 conference themes.
- Control your learning experience! Never miss a session and participate at your leisure with access to all recorded live and on-demand presentations through May 2021.
- Explore the latest research on a diverse range of health topics at the interactive poster hall.
- Browse valuable resources and information made available by participating organization at the digital exhibit hall.
- Engage in unique group and/or one-to-one virtual networking opportunities.