Understand the language, the concepts and research techniques in pharmaceutical pricing | Learn how to set prices for optimal access and returns across Market Access systems, payer types and at different times of a product’s lifecycle | Grasp the impact of international reference pricing and parallel trade, and how to deal with these.
By attending this course, you will:
- Understand how price affects Market Access throughout a healthcare system and how to set prices for optimal access and returns.
- Learn what constitutes value for different payers and which pricing techniques to deploy across different payer types and at different times in a product’s lifecycle to measure your added value.
- Understand how international reference pricing and parallel trade can prevent a product being priced to its true value and how to deal with these.
- Be able to group major international markets into categories of pricing and market access systems – and understand which pricing techniques work best for each.
- Leave with a collection of techniques and principles that you can implement immediately.
- Receive Gary’s book Value Pricing for Market Access: Evidence-Based Pricing for Pharmaceuticals, which will be a valuable reference to have with you.