What makes a transformation effort succeed—or fail? As health care systems struggle with problems of quality, cost, and access, we look to successful cases in improving care delivery. Through brief lecture and interview videos with leaders in the field, health policy expert Zeke Emanuel introduces transformative practices. Areas include open access scheduling, care coordination and standardization, community health worker programs, and performance measurement and feedback with co-instructor Jennifer S. Myers, MD. Learn about these topics and contribute to the transformation of health care in your workplace.
Specific course topics include:
- the principles of health care transformation
- scheduling and appointment management
- transforming electronic health records
- care delivery for complex patient cases
- behavioral health integration and technology