Seismic changes in Medicare included in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018, the Drug Pricing Blueprint, changes to the Coverage Gap and the potential impacts of referencing the International Pricing Index.
These changes provide tremendous opportunities and challenges for Bio/Pharma Manufacturers. In the midst of this uncertainty, the Strategic Medicare Contracting Forum provides insight into the newly proposed regulations and shines a light on what lies ahead.
This Forum brings together industry, policy and regulatory experts to discuss the impact of the new and proposed changes to the healthcare industry. Join colleagues and expert speakers to stay ahead of the curve on Medicare.
Insight Into Legislative and Regulatory Changes to Medicare and How it Will Affect Manufacturers, Including:
- Navigate the latest updates to Medicare and the implications for manufacturers;
- Assess the Medicare Part B changes to include the International Pricing Index, step therapy, reimbursement calculations and more;
- Explore the proposed International Pricing Index Model and understand what the implications and impacts are for the industry;
- Discuss step therapy and examine how plans and patients are dealing with the impact;
- Review CMS’ proposed exceptions to the six protected drug classes in Medicare Part D;
- Gain insight into the status of the safe harbor protections for rebates under the anti-kickback statute;
- Hear real-time updates and views from Capitol Hill; and
- Position your company for success in the fast-evolving Medicare marketplace.