CBI’s Specialty Product Data Strategies is the first and only event laser-focused on strategies for leveraging internal and third-party data to drive product access, uptake, adherence and outcomes.
This unique and cutting-edge forum provides you with breakthrough data discussions and key industry perspectives on how to strategically contract, analyze and utilize specialty data to measure outcomes and illustrate value.
Expert insights and key takeaways:
- Discuss the types of data needed to prove value and adoption of specialty product
- Gain insight into how the outcomes data is acquired and analyzed;
- Assess the considerations for evaluating the value story depicted through the data;
- Analyze the different players who can provide data such as pharmacies, patient homes, hospitals, physician data and clinical patient data;
- Gain insight into channel partners’ ability and willingness to share information that is coming out of the data sets; and
- Benchmark on the standards of performance and metrics desired from specialty channel partners and identify what data is required to calculate the metrics for measurement.