Now in its sixth year, CBI’s Reimbursement and Contracting provides a platform for bio/pharmaceutical manufacturers looking to unravel complexities associated with reimbursement, pricing strategies and commercial contracting.
As pricing pressures and competition continue to mount, reimbursement, pricing and contract teams must navigate evolving landscapes to developing competitive pricing strategies. Join experts to discuss the latest on patient access, reform, ACOs, IDNs, health insurance exchanges, Medicare Part D, 340B and much more!
Key Insights and Takeaways:
- Navigate the latest healthcare updates and implications for contracting and reimbursement;
- Align new technologies and treatment paradigms and AI technologies;
- Uncover leading contracting and pricing strategies for optimized reimbursement;
- Overcome key challenges for specialty products and biosimilars;
- Shine light on value-based contracting from a payers perspective; and
- Benefit from an in-depth case study on outcomes-based contracting — What happens after the signature?