For all companies within the life sciences arena, staying on the pulse of emerging trends, ensuring favorable reimbursement and justifying product prices are core pillars of overall product success. Whether your organization is pre-commercial or managing multiple products, CBI’s highly-acclaimed Reimbursement and Access 2019 arms attendees with invaluable learning, practical strategies and tangible takeaways on the most impactful ways to reduce barriers to access.
High-Impact Topics Transforming Access Strategy
- Political and Legislative Trends Impacting Healthcare Coverage and Access
- The Current State of Safe Harbor Protection for Rebates — Where Are We Now?
- Strategies to Overcome Challenges of Copay Assistance and PBM Restrictions
- Trends in Enforcement and Oversight — What Companies Can Do to Ensure Compliance
- Medicare and Marketplace Coverage Policies Impacting Access
- Reimbursement Billing and Coding Strategies and Considerations
- New Product Commercialization/Launch Scenario Planning
- Patient Assistance Compliance and Oversight
- Trends in Benefit Design and the Continued Shift to High Deductible Plans
- Biosimilar Policy Evolution and Access Strategy
- The Role and Growing Use of Digital Therapeutics by Payers, IDNs and Health Systems