Hosted by the Journal of Comparative Effectiveness Research and The Evidence Base, we are excited to announce Real-World Evidence 2020: Rare Diseases and Innovative Therapies. RWE2020 is a unique 2-day conference focusing on collaboration, conversation and community to advance the practical applications of real-world evidence, focusing on rare diseases and innovative therapies.
Join the future-focused conversations including:
- How should real-world evidence inform clinical trial design in rare diseases?
- Achieving transparency in the generation and use of real-world evidence
- Regulation in a post-Brexit environment: global harmonisation vs the European system?
- Gaining clarity on funding for ultra-specialised commissioning
- Global perspectives: understanding the impact of FDA guidance