- What Market Access means to the industry and the different categories of payers.
- The Market Access systems in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK, and how to compare differences across the EU.
- The difference between hospital and retail/primary care decision making.
- Understand payers: Their drivers, their perspectives and decision-making processes.
- How to develop a Market Access Plan, from pre-phase II up to launch, including strategies and tactics.
- How to communicate value in your product story.
- How to optimise the Value Dossier to address various stakeholder needs.
- Receive clear schematic overviews of the EU5 national Market Access systems as a resource to reference in your daily work.
- Theoretical concepts and frameworks are put into practice through real world exercises that prompt thought processes and discussions.