Why You Should Attend
The Content: In this program, in addition to providing you with a thorough understanding of market access concepts and tools and the key stakeholders involved, we will share concrete examples and show how market access should be integrated in your clinical and brand plans.
The Experts: The faculty has lived the experience of integrating market access issues into commercial and clinical plans. They have advised multiple companies on market access and pricing strategies at global and local levels. Together, they encompass the broad cross-functional expertise that is required to effectively build market access into clinical and brand plans.
The Principles of Pharma Market Access in Europe course is the only available public training course delivered by Nick Proctor and Mark Silvey on the topic of market access.
By Attending This Course, You Will
- Grasp the full meaning of Market Access, its importance for optimizing product launches and its implications for the whole organisation, from phase II up to post-launch.
- Learn to integrate market access concepts into clinical and brand marketing plans.
Have a good understanding of the differences across the healthcare systems in Europe (EU-5) with respect to optimizing market access for your brands.
- Gain insight into how stakeholders – and which ones! – impact on the success of your brand along its lifecycle.
- Know how to develop a Market Access Plan from early phase II up to post-launch, including all tactical components.
- Learn to use the concepts and techniques that have proven to be successful in influencing the market access decision-makers.
- Gain expert insight and advice from an expert faculty with vast relevant cross-functional and multi-therapeutic experience from both industry and consultancy.