A 2-day training course delivered by Mark Silvey and Dr. Nick Proctor.
Understand Market Access and grasp the structure of a healthcare system with its stakeholders – Learn the Market Access environment in Europe’s major markets – Know how to develop a Market Access Plan and how to communicate value to stakeholders.
By attending this course, you will:
- Grasp the full meaning of Market Access, its importance for optimising product launches and its implications for the whole organisation, from phase II up to post-launch.
- Learn to integrate market access concepts into clinical and brand marketing plans.
- Have a good understanding of the differences across the healthcare systems in Europe (EU-5) with respect to optimising market access for your brands.
- Gain insight into how stakeholders – and which ones! – impact on the success of your brand along its lifecycle.
- Know how to develop a Market Access Plan from early phase II up to post-launch, including all tactical components.
- Learn to use the concepts and techniques that have proven to be successful in influencing the market access decision-makers.
- Gain expert insight and advice from an expert faculty with vast relevant cross-functional and multi-therapeutic experience from both industry and consultancy.
Tel. +32 2 709 01 42 (Annelies Swaan)