See how leading Payers are harnessing Population Health and Value-Based Care for their most vulnerable members to effectively reduce costs and drive outcomes. “Population Health Payer Innovations for Medicaid, Medicare & Duals,” focuses on strengthening payer-provider relationships, sharing data, building member and community trust and harnessing technology solutions.
More than 12 top health plans plus innovative policy makers showcase how to incorporate care management and utilization review to get the right care at the right time to most effectively meet the specific needs of each population. Find out how to balance digital and personal interventions and proactively influence member behavior.
The ground-breaking agenda focuses on the central pillars of Population Health for Medicaid, Medicare & Duals with case studies and best practices on:
- Value-based Care & Population Health – Balancing Regulations & Quality;
- Incorporating Social Determinants of Health;
- Informatics & Data Analytics – Collecting, Sharing & Utilizing Data from Multiple Sources;
- Strengthening Provider Relationships;
- Member Engagement that Builds Trust;
- Community Collaborations to Expand Access to Care; and
- Care Coordination & Quality Initiatives to Boost Outcomes.