The 6th annual Patients as Partners is guided by a dedicated group of advisers from pharma and biotech, patient advocacy and FDA whom meet quarterly to develop the conference agenda. This is the only event that truly demonstrates how to involve patients throughout the entire medicines development life cycle to drive greater efficiencies in clinical research.
Key topic areas for 2019
- Applying Patient Engagement Initiatives and Demonstrating Impact;
- Driving Culture Change from the Top Down;
- Mapping Out the Patient Decision Journey;
- Industry/Advocacy Partnerships;
- Democratization of Patient Data and Returning Results;
- FDA Guidance Updates and New Agency Efforts; and
- Diversity and Reaching the Unreachable Patient.