Innovative approaches for collecting and utilizing patient data are disrupting the healthcare landscape for pharma, patients, payers and regulators. CBI’s Patient Registries, Real World Evidence and HEOR conference brings together key stakeholders at the intersection of these evolving methods to tackle the challenges and opportunities to improve decision-making and outcomes for patients.
With three different tracks to choose from — Patient Registries, Real World Evidence (RWE), and Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) – this conference is the only of its kind to bring together life science companies, patient registries, and non-profit advocacy groups under one roof to strategize, collaborate and advance the future of industry.
What’s in store for 2020?
- Consider the future of registries and RWE — realize mutual goals for patients, payers, providers & pharma
- Learn about emerging opportunities and successful case studies using RWE for regulatory submissions
- Leverage big data and artificial intelligence (AI) for registries, RWE generation and personalized decision making
- Engage patients and improve access to RWE and patient registries
- Understand and use patient-reported data from social media
- Inform HEOR strategy for predictive modeling to improve market access and reimbursement strategy
- Involve patient reported outcomes (PROs) in registry and real-world initiatives
- Examine success factors for creating rare disease registries
- Identify best approaches to analyzing HEOR data and economic modeling