While many have raised their concern on how Covid 19 exposed some of the weaknesses in the supply chain, the pandemic has demonstrated the ingenuity and speed at which companies can move, showing us how important is to work together and share information as a global team to build quality relationships and a better pharma future for customers and patients.
Our event will cover topics that must be addressed as the world recovers and prepares for what the future holds. A good supply chain management program is always patient-centric.
Join our speaking faculty to exchange points of view with all the participants on how to plan in global crisis situations like Covid-19, how to increase supply-chain transparency and information, how to embrace and enable digital innovation in global supply chains and more.
Top reasons to Attend:
- Join the community of pharma supply chain executives dedicated to becoming more patient-centric in their supply chain
- Learn from Takeda how to reshape the way you think about supply chains for new modalities in pharmaceutical operations
- Be ready and stay competitive in global crises like Covid-19 by planning ahead
- Gain a much better understanding of the efficiency and effectiveness of a patient-centered supply chain
- Stay up to date with the latest strategies your peers are using to move toward a patient-driven supply network