During a time when copay programs and patient support are under intense scrutiny and undersinsurance continues to plague many patients, PAP 2019 convenes over 450 leaders from the patient assistance and product access field (manufacturers, copay foundations, non-profits, free clinics, advocacy organization, hospitals).
Join colleagues and over 50 distinguished speakers prepared to address the legal environment, industry best practices and policy watch-outs related to prescription access and financial assistance.
Progressive Insights and Dynamic Dialogue on Pressing Issues Including:
- The Evolving Healthcare Landscape and the Impacts on Patient Access and Affordability;
- Emerging Trends in Copay Restrictions, Accumulators and Maximizers;
- Progressing Patient Support Programs in the Digital Age;
- Current State of Patient Assistance and OIG Oversight;
- Trends and Approaches in Nursing Support Programs;
- Models to Build an Efficient and Effective PAP;
- Technology and Automation Enhancement to Improve the Patient Journey; and
- Strategies to Enhance Collaboration and Streamline Patient Support.