As part of an evolving healthcare environment, the life science industry is continually challenged to be effective in how it engages health system partners. It is critical that discussions evolve to meet the needs of today and also where healthcare is headed tomorrow.
To address the challenges and opportunities ahead, join a distinguished group of industry pioneers at CBI’s Partnering with IDNs BioPharma Strategy Summit West – the industry’s leading event for learning how to best meet the needs of these evolving networks for better patient outcomes.
Discuss Innovative Partnership Models, Compare Population Health Management Strategies and:
- Explore employer trends in cost sharing, utilization management, pharmacy network strategy and more;
- Assess the best approach for working with providers on data collection and integrity;
- Discuss how to take pilot key learnings and craft a meaningful IDN value story;
- Consider engagement strategies for risk-based contracting with evolving IDNs;
- Examine the different approaches to IDN-SP integration and how manufacturers can utilize this information for strategic planning;
- Describe the benefits of collaboration across the industry to optimize and standardize outcomes reporting; and
- Plus! Benefit from 12+ hours of networking with manufacturers, health systems, payers, specialty pharmacies and more!