The 6th annual Medication Therapy Management and Medication Adherence Innovations Summit builds on the insights of our first five events, and is now the only event specifically focusing on the critical issues that determine adherence and MTM success.
Designed for health plan pharmacy decision makers, the revised and updated 2018 event features unique case studies that deliver actionable solutions.
This event features case studies and perspectives from leaders in managed care pharmacy, addressing the key areas that impact MTM and adherence. Specifically, it will address how they:
- Deliver MTM services that close key gaps in care, are culturally competent, and meet members where they are;
- Increase CMR completion rates, and drive outcomes-based medication adherence measures that impact Star Ratings;
- Incorporate pharmacists into the care team, and MTM as a key component of the care continuum;
- Maximize the use of MTM beyond Medicare Part D to serve vulnerable populations;
- Identify and address social determinants of health and other factors causing non-adherence;
- Empower and incentivize pharmacists to act as clinicians, and partner with community pharmacy for success;
- Leverage data to determine those at highest risk, and deliver personalized interventions to ensure adherence; and
- Overcome barriers to adherence through patient engagement tools, simplified communication strategies, and approaches to care coordination.