Network with state officials, Medicaid directors, health plans and pharmeutical executives to hear policy updates and discuss approaches to care management, social determinants of health, alternative payment models and member engagement strategies.
Here’s how much will help you survive market disruption and thrive in 2020 and beyond.
1. Connect with State Medicaid Directors and Association Executives
- State Medicaid Directors provide critical insight on the impact of federal and state policies, as well as share strategies to improve quality, manage cost, and drive Medicaid innovation
- Network and learn from State and Federal policymakers and executive leadership from ACAP and MHPA
- Hear the work State Medicaid Directors are doing to advance managed care in Kentucky, Maryland and Mississippi!
2. Deep Dive Discussions with Top Experts On
- The disruption being caused by the new work requirements and the enormous ramifications for HCPs
- State waivers covering SDoH, 1115 and 1332
- Developing Value Based Payment Contracts/Agreements
- Operational readiness for LTSS integration with Medicaid and duals populations
- Relationship between providers and plans – collaboration and improving patient care
3. Hear New Insights on Managed Care’s Toughest Ongoing Issues
- Member Engagement for Complex Populations
- Behavioral Health Integration
- Managing Fraud, Waste & Abuse
- Funding insecurity and cost control
- Incorporating Innovation and Technology