Now in its 3rd year, CBI’s Managing HCP Interactions continues to emphasize the importance of streamlining the communication, engagement and management between the life sciences industry and HCPs.
This must-attend meeting provides value-added open discussions with industry peers and proven strategies to improve the effectiveness and compliance of healthcare provider interactions.
Benchmark with industry peers on critical topics:
- Establish a comprehensive and regulatory framework to successfully manage all HCP interactions
- Examine how to identify company policies and work in cross-functional teams regarding thresholds/meal caps and other HCP costs
- Brainstorm how to ease the contracting process internally and externally with HCPs
- Discover real-world examples of valid FMV exceptions and the consistent use of FMV
- Explore strategies for efficient cross-border management
- Discuss the cultural differences to be aware of when working in multiple regions
- Consider changes to systems, processes and policies and gain commitment from leadership ahead of specific requirements