ISPOR Warsaw 2019 provides opportunities to engage in discussions with key HEOR stakeholders and leaders in Europe and beyond. The attendees will bring multi-stakeholder perspectives from industry, policy making, regulation, medical profession, research, academia and relevant national medical/health economics societies.
The event will provide educational and information-sharing opportunities to include educational symposia, meetings of the ISPOR CEE Consortium and ISPOR Chapters from the region, exhibition and a conference to address health-policy issues of joint HTA, procurement and pricing in the European region.
The ISPOR scope and sphere of influence includes the international HEOR community of global leaders, policy makers, regulators, researchers, academicians, payers, patients, and patient groups. This multistakeholder group is invested in using science and research to make better health care decisions. The diversity in work environments and international scope of attendance provide excellent networking opportunities and stimulating discussions and debate.
- Learn about different and innovative applications in the conduct and use of HEOR.
- Engage with recognized global experts in the field.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and clients.
- Share your research and ideas with other ISPOR members in an open and objective environment.
- Stay current on emerging trends in healthcare.