Over 1,000 leaders in Patient Access, Brand Management, Reimbursement and Specialty Distribution have benefited from CBI’s Hub and SPP Model Optimization. This flagship event provides insight from key stakeholders including manufacturers, specialty pharmacies, hubs, payers, PBMs, physicians and more. Join your peers at this timely meeting as you prepare to launch, transition or reboot your corporate or product approach to hub services and hear cutting-edge advances driving an all-encompassing and state-of-the-art hub.
Expert Insights and Robust Discussion on the Most Compelling Topics Related to Hub and SPP Model Optimization!
- Navigate the Complexities of Reimbursement and Access to Propel Adherence and Outcomes
- Walk Down Wall Street — Examine Revolutionary Deals, Breakthroughs and E-Commerce Players Impacting the Life Science Marketplace
- Emerging Enforcement Trends and Top Risk Areas for 2019 and Beyond
- Collaborating with Compliance — From Program Development to Monitoring and Auditing Third-Party Providers
Nurse Educator Programs — Compliant Program Design and Oversight
- Powerful Partnerships for Clinics and Patients — Aligning Manufacturers, Hubs and SPPs to Minimize Duplication and Streamline Access
- Patient Support Driving Meaningful Outcomes for Value-Based Reimbursement
- Battle of the Best Hub — Evaluating Industry’s Leading Models
- What’s on the Horizon for Hubs — A Look into the Continued Evolution and Advancement of Services Accelerating Access
- Next-Generation Strategies for Electronic Benefit Verification to Help Patients Gain Faster Access to Therapy