In the first week of December 2019, Asc Academics will run their annual Health Economics of Public Health Winter School. The focus of this year’s Winter School will be the Health Technology Assessment of preventive interventions, including the following main themes.
- The role of HTA in developing countries
- Multi Criteria Decision Analysis (MCDA)
- Introduction to infectious diseases modelling
- Introduction to Fiscal modelling and Budget Optimization
- Pricing and reimbursement of preventive interventions