Why You Should Attend
The Content: This health economics course not only provides you with an explanation of concepts and methods, it also discusses the integration of health economic evaluations in clinical development and brand marketing plans (with practical examples), as well as the perspective of the decision maker – including examples of successful applications of health economic evaluations.
The Expert: Prof. Dr. Lieven Annemans, not only has a wide international experience in health economic evaluations (over 200 completed projects with over 30 different pharmaceutical or medical device companies) but also built a very strong reputation within the international pharmaco-economic community as a high-impact trainer. Throughout his career, Lieven has worked in pharmaceutical companies, in health care policy environments, in consultancy and in academic positions.
By attending this course, you will:
- Learn about the language, key principles and methods of health economic evaluations.
- Know how to interpret the results of health economic evaluations.
- Learn to integrate health economic evaluations in product development, pre-marketing and post launch.
- Gain insight into the perspective of decision makers.
- Ensure alignment of health economics with marketing strategies.
- Understand and avoid the pitfalls of health economic evaluations.
- Gain expert insight and advice from Prof. Dr. Lieven Annemans who has conducted health economic evaluations in over 20 countries across a wide spectrum of therapeutic areas.