A 2-day training course by Prof. Dr. Lieven Annemans.
Understand the terminology, tools, models and argumentation used in health economic evaluation articles – Learn to distinguish good from bad ones – Know how to integrate HECON studies into clinical & marketing plans – Learn how to use HECON evaluations towards healthcare payers.
By attending this course, you will:
- Learn about the language, key principles and methods of health economic evaluations.
- Know how to interpret the results of health economic evaluations.
- Learn to integrate health economic evaluations in product development, pre-marketing and post launch.
- Gain insight into the perspective of decision makers.
- Ensure alignment of health economics with marketing strategies.
- Understand and avoid the pitfalls of health economic evaluations.
- Gain expert insight and advice from Prof. Dr. Lieven Annemans who has conducted health economic evaluations in over 20 countries across a wide spectrum of therapeutic areas.
Tel. +32 2 709 01 42 (Annelies Swaan)