Facilitating patient affordability and access to medication is one of the greatest ongoing areas of concern for pharma/biotech companies. While this is difficult in and of itself, companies must also navigate increased efforts from health plans to limit reimbursement of high cost therapeutics. Challenges continue to arise for manufacturers including accumulator programs, state-level copay legislation, formulary exclusions, high deductible plans, changes in benefit design, NDC blocks and step therapy programs.
CBI’s Formulary, Co-Pay and Access Summit provides a forum for industry to convene, benchmark and gain strategies to navigate new and impending access challenges within the value-based landscape while providing valuable patient services and support including coupons, co-pays and bridge programs.
Featured content includes:
- Explore perspectives on accumulator adjustment programs and identify trends for the future;
- Demystify state-level copay card legislation and assess implications of future state-level regulations;
- Overcome challenges of high-deductible plans, copay caps and the evolving healthcare landscape;
- Gain insight on strategies for fast tracking prior authorization and copay assistance for specialty prescriptions;
- Gain insight on key stakeholder challenges to discover new methods for manufacturers to collaborate with payers, pharmacists and physicians to improve patient outcomes;
- Determine the impact of the growing biosimilars market on formulary placement across various care models including hospital, IDN and retail pharmacies;
- Field multiple offers at the same time including PNMT offers, Dollars off, Vouchers and PAP programs; and
- Develop best practices to communicate with field reps when there are issues with co-pay cards.