The original and most comprehensive conference series dedicated entirely to strategies for effective utilization of e-Rx and EHR technologies is back for 2019. Whether new to the EHR space or a seasoned expert, CBI’s 6th Annual e-Rx and EHR conference provides tangible takeaways and tailored sessions to ensure effective partnerships with EHR and EMR providers to maximize these critical technologies.
This content rich, 6th Annual event provides an unparalleled opportunity to benchmark and network with industry trailblazers and stakeholder thought-leaders to discuss tactics for streamlining HCP workflow, incorporating patient education into systems, coordinating channel integration with EHR platforms and encouraging physician and patient education with these critical health IT tools.
Key topics for discussion include:
- Discuss the impact of the recently passed SUPPORT for Patients Communities Act of 2018 on the e-prescribing of opioids;
- Learn how pharma groups are tapping into specialty prescribing;
- Collaborate on the latest data analytics surrounding prescribing patterns;
- Understand the pathway to EHR Interoperability and the costs/benefits of implementing new technologies;
- Discuss leveraging electronic health records with patient management solutions;
- Identify ways pharma can integrate penetration rates to diversify patient portals;
- Learn how to deliver patient-specific drug benefit and cost information within the e-Prescribing workflow at the point of care;
- Hear how population health analytics, risk stratification, and data aggregation from disparate EHR can be improved;
- Examine how to enhance your organization’s digital multi-channel content.