As state and federal legislatures across the nation continue to pass laws aimed at transparency and reporting obligations, drug pricing regulations remain a highlight in the headlines. This leaves numerous unanswered questions and a myriad of legislative and compliance complexities that are going to affect the market in real time. Are you prepared for the impact on drug pricing and compliance practices?
Join CBI’s 4th Edition Drug Pricing Transparency Congress, a program that convenes stakeholders to discuss how the future of drug pricing transparency regulations will impact commercialization, reimbursement, pricing and compliance practices. Learn what is driving the new laws of 2019 and proposed objectives of the legislation to grasp best practices and implement strategic steps.
Featured sessions include:
- Review drug pricing transparency legislative and litigation developments — including a deep dive state-by-state analysis of laws in Oregon, California, Nevada, Connecticut, New York and Vermont;
- Explore how the future of drug pricing transparency regulation will impact commercialization, reimbursement and drug pricing models;
- Deliver comprehensive legal interpretations of drug pricing transparency and reporting laws currently on the books and the policy outlook for 2019;
- Benchmark overall state compliance practices related to drug pricing reporting; and
- Discuss organizational shifts within legal and compliance departments to handle drug pricing obligations and reporting.