CBI’s 5th Annual Compliance Congress for Specialty Products is the life science industry’s only conference catered to the unique compliance challenges for specialty pharmaceutical companies pre- and post-commercialization.
At this fifth annual meeting, take advantage of this highly collaborative event to identify and address the top risk zones for orphan and ultra-orphan drug manufacturers and compare strategies for building and maintaining a compliant culture within your organization.
Join the Compliance Community for Compelling Discussions On:
- Recently released guidance from FDA and DOJ
- Risks associated with Patient Support Services
- Transforming the internal role of the compliance officer from policeman to partner
- Third party risk management
- State drug pricing
- Transparent relationships with patient advocacy groups and charitable foundations
- Nurses educator programs
- And more!