Boasting incomparable networking opportunities and forward-thinking content from an array of stakeholders, CBI’s 15th Annual Commercial Contract and Chargeback Excellence has become a must-attend for pricing and contracting professionals.
Offering interactive dialogue and best practices in a rapidly changing market to optimize contract decisions and management, improve chargeback adjudication processes, navigate class of trade complexities, and streamline membership management.
Interactive discussions, in-depth sessions and invaluable learning:
- Changing dynamics impacting the commercial pricing and contracting landscape;
- New strategies for risk-share agreements and value-based contracting;
- 340B Program changes impacting business operations and strategy;
- Benchmarking and organizational best practices for membership efficiency;
- Chargeback adjudication for 340B contract pharmacies;
- Efficiencies of med surg chargeback and roster management;
- Chargeback management innovations, system automation and contract analytics; and
- Enhancing communication to facilitate wholesaler, GPO and manufacturer alignment.