Today’s healthcare environment is continually changing, presenting physician organizations with both challenge and opportunities in risk-based, coordinated care models. To help healthcare providers navigate the complex, health delivery landscape, America’s Physician Groups is holding its Colloquium 2018: The Essentials of Value-Based Care, Oct. 10-12 in Washington, D.C.
Register today for the value-based care conference you can’t miss!
Conference attendees will gain hands-on knowledge and best practices from successful physicians, hear from some of the nation’s foremost health policy experts, and make new contacts through many networking opportunities.
Conference speakers include:
- Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI);
- Michael Cannon, Director of Health Policy Studies, Cato Institute;
- Aneesh Chopra, President, CareJourney;
- Matt Eyles, President and CEO, America’s Health Insurance Plans;
- Sanjay Doddamani, MD, CMO, Geisinger ACO; and
- Kavita Patel, MD, Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution.