CBI’s Bio/Pharma Compliance Congress on Non-Promotional Activities offers an unparalleled agenda delivered by the industry’s leading experts.
During this meeting, navigate medical affairs complexities and shine light on R&D compliance to propel scientific exchange in a time of increased scrutiny.
Collaborate with your peers to zero in on prevailing industry approaches to advance your company’s compliance efforts and return with clear strategies to navigate the gray area between clinical and commercial to ensure compliance enterprise-wide.
Hot topics on the forefront
- Examine the Latest Trends in Off-Label Enforcement and Uncover Emerging High- Risk Areas Requiring Heightened Oversight
- Assess Promotion Versus Scientific Exchange to Identify Boundaries Related to Medical Information and Communication Interaction
- Implement and Oversee Medical Science Liaison Programs
- Navigate Top Compliance Risks throughout the Clinical Trial Lifecycle
- Engage in Compliant Pre-Approval Communication
- Dive into the Legal Implications of Nurse Educator Programs
- Demonstrate Compliance Considerations for Patient Assistance and Patient Support Programs