Today’s health care climate spurs innovation. As managed care pharmacy professionals, we must take the lead and set the pace in developing new solutions to ensure patients get the medications they need at costs they can afford. Join managed care leaders, including pharmacists, providers, biopharmaceutical and life science industry professionals, and digital health innovators at AMCP Nexus 2020 Virtual to make way for innovation in managed care pharmacy.
2020 Education Tracks:
- Drugs, Diseases, and the Managed Care Impact
- Legislative and Regulatory Trends
- Managed Care Research in Action
- Focus on Managed Care Pharmacy
- Making the Way for Innovation
Stay tuned for more details.