Join us at CBI’s 9th Annual Publication and Clinical Trial Transparency conference to participate in a knowledge exchange and gain insight on EMA’s strategic priorities, benchmark industry trends in clinical trial transparency and establish timelines and best practices for publication planning in accordance with ICMJE and GPP3 guidelines.
It is never more critical than now to gather with your colleagues from clinical trial transparency, data management, publications and medical writing to exchange proven best practices and better understand how your peers are preparing to comply with changing regulations.
Key Insights and Takeaways:
- Deconstruct results posting and data sharing challenges
- Explore innovative publication and medical communication strategies
- Collaborate with patients and partners for positive clinical data disclosure practices
- Share updates to Policy 0070 implementation standards across industry
- Identify the synergies between publishing lay summaries and publications
- Evaluate the intended purpose and reality of publishers’ guidelines
- Build a knowledge center for understanding global transparency requirements and communicating them to your teams
- Analyze how the EU GDPR has effected transparency policies across European pharmaceutical companies
- Connect publications timelines with disclosure priorities for a more effective results sharing process